Blog Archive

Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Desk space and "Amnesia" board lol
My calendar
I don't know! I'm really feeling the motivation to just DO!  I am feeling so good right now!:) Let me calm down before all of my sentences end in exclamation marks...lol! I'm just feeling good because I'm doing SOMETHING productive...for me, it wouldn't matter what I'm doing to be productive as long as I am doing something, instead of feeling worthless and more worthless as the days go by! 

OK, so I am feeling the motivation to do the "21day Challenge"and actually DO it this time. Okay before I commit to it...I'm just going to do as I have been doing...That takes away the obligation to do it.  Here's why I know the obligation is what messes me up... without planning to do anything I just knew I wanted to eat healthy, I attempted to look stuff up online and see what was healthy and what was not, and I found out what I shouldn't eat...the key was items with ONE recipe is what we should be sticking to when making a purchase.  I decided to not purchase bread, whole wheat or not, because we all know that bread makes it harder to lose weight! Not saying whole wheat is bad ijs it will not aide me in weight loss, At least for me it wont.  OK, well I purchased a whole bunch of vegetables like zucchini,squash, asparagus, tomatoes, cucumbers, carrots, sweet potatoes, papaya, mango, bananas, apples, grapefruit, red potatoes, etc...I cant eat too many red potatoes even though they are good carbs, still trying to lose weight.  So anyways, I came home and started juicing and blending and cooking again.  Last night I sauteed shrimp(my favorite) in olive oil and threw in some cut up onions, red & yellow peppers along with all of the previous veggies I just mentioned. It was so delicious.  I also use sea salt, which I was bombed to find out that it doesn't matter whether I use table salt or sea salt :( Click here for the article on that).    But in the mean time I am looking up things as I go and learning more and more about what I'm eating.  I'm not sitting around trying to find out the info 1st then doing something about it, hence never even doing at all.

Anyways, I'm so rambling lol, but yes, OK, so instead of planning something and beating myself up for messing up and then falling off completely I'm just being more conscious of what I'm eating.  It helps me to make a good choice at that moment because I am already committed to eating healthy.  That works in other aspects of my life, I'm sure of it, but for now, I'm taking it one step at a time.  I've even gotten organized and its AMAZING what a little bit of organization can do for your life.  I realized that I over booked myself for the 15th and I have soooo much to do! Had I not put this calendar up I would have been cancelling at the last min and not showing up for something  etc.  Now I can change up my plans a little bit to accomodate.  I also put up a board to remind me of stuff and I did stuff today that I normally would forget in appx 2.5 secs after thinking of it.lol Now it is time for me to start getting my schedule organized meaning filling my "dead" time and being more productive consciously.  The purpose right now is to live a conscious and intentional life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers