Blog Archive

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Banana Smoothies....smooothelicious! (corny...I know)

Good Morning my Creative Creators! Ok I know my attitude seems different today...Well thats because it is! :) Its something about just doing the little things that dont seem to make a dent in your life but they make ALL the difference. I woke up this morning and fixed me a banana smoothie w/1 banana, about 3table spoons, and some lol, of peanut butter (I ♥ peanut butter) and a little bit of coconut milk(i never really measure,its really according to texture you want because it doesnt really change the flavor by too much) and 4 cubes of ice.  It wasnt slush like as usual because I put so much peanut butter in it, but it was literally smooth! Hence smoothie lol.  Yesterday I used the Ninja Kitchen System again for juicing.  This time I did celery, cucumber, and carrots...and you know this is too time consuming using this ninja and having to drain and add water to get it to have a drinkable texture.  That kind of defeats the purpose of juicing to me.  So I would have to say #fail for the Juicing portion of the all in one blender, processor, juicer.  I do how ever like the power of the blades and the easy cleaning and the lock portion of it so therefore I am taking this system back to Bed, Bath, and Beyond w/ their lovely return policy and I am going to exchange it for a Ninja blender and then w/ the remaining half of the credit purchase a separate juicer, a REAL JUICER! :-) I was kind of mad at first because I kept this box unopened for a couple of months to wait to see if the price would go down and I wasnt really ready to use it yet neither... but I went online to BBB and the price dropped almost $40 from what I paid! I just checked it last week before I opened it and there was no price cheaper :/ But it's cool now because that just allows me to get more w/my store credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers