Blog Archive

Monday, December 12, 2011

  Good morning my courageous creators! I got up this morning and knew that I had to do something with these sweet potatoes.  I went on a 30 minute journey to find some delicious breakfast recipes for sweets potatoes.  I know that anything is possible! In the middle of my search I went ahead and put 2 potatoes in for boil...and continued until I found something semi normal.  I don't have the ingredients to do anything exotic today so lets K.I.S.S! (keep it simple stupid for all that are confused :) So anyways I found this recipe at allrecepies.com.It is sooo delicious! I never thought to make sweet potato pancakes my mom refused to eat them because she said she cant imagine having sweet potatoes as a pancake...her loss( shrugging shoulders).  I made more than I needed so I'm going to refrigerate the rest I think I may have them for breakfast again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers