Blog Archive

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Making it Work For ME!

Good morning my courageous creators!  Ok! So I did exactly what I said I would do, and took the "super" 3 in one machine back and purchased two separate ones.  I got the food processor/blender for Ninja, since I happen to like the chopping power of it, and I also purchased a dedicated juicer.  Now, as I checked the reviews for the Ninja I read people saying "juicers are so messy!" and "so hard to clean!" and "you have to do too much to clean it."   Here's my 2cents if you care to hear it!  I love the Stainless Steel Sharper Image Super Juicer for the fact that it is easy to clean and it actually juices and I don't have to extract the pulp on my own unlike my last one...lets see...I don't know a whole lot about juicing but if I'm correct its supposed to take ALL of the juice from the veggies and fruit, but when I was cleaning the chute it had chunks of apple and the pulp was VERY moist...maybe I'm wrong, but I don't think its juicing correctly....We'll see how long I'm going to keep this...I'm probably going to end up taking this back to BBB and getting a more expensive one...luckily it doesnt matter how long I use it...they'll take it back...I only paid $59.99 so it wasn't that expensive for me and the other Ninja I bought was 59.99 as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers