Blog Archive

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Eggplant Parmesean and Poorly Cooked Delicious Tomato Sauce Anyone?

I know this has NO RELEVANCE! #StillFunny

Sooooo....  I call myself making some tomato sauce! LOL! #fail....lol You wanna know why I failed??? Well, ummm the FIRST thing you are supposed to do is look at the cooking time and ingredients and serving size before preparing to cook...its best to look at a recipe the day before so you know what you need and you can prepare the ingredients, marinate for maximum taste if need be...yadayadaya...I made some DELICIOUS Oven fried eggplant parmesean and while it was in the oven I proceeded to make the tomato sauce...the end of the recipe, all of my ingredients chopped, pureed, primed and ready to go and 5mins into a preheated eggplant ready oven I see that the simmer time is 2 HOURS!!!lol and the total cook time was 4HOURS! You know what I did??? I let that bad boy simmer for about an hour, reheated what was left over of my eggplant parmesean and poured that tomato sauce right over it...it was decent...I had to add some seasonings to it because I guess it didnt marinate the flavors long enough, I ate it all though...Gladly, I have the golden touch and I can fix just about anything with a dash of this and a dash of that ;)  If you want to know the recipe for Oven Fried Egg plan Parmesean:
 

Directions:


  1. 1
    Combine first 2 ingredients, stir well.
  2. 2
    Spread evenly over both sides of eggplant slices.
  3. 3
    Combine breadcrumbs, cheese, and Italian seasoning in a shallow bowl; dredge eggplant in breadcrumbs mixture.
  4. 4
    Place eggplant on a baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
  5. 5
    Bake@ 425 degrees for 12 minutes.
  6. 6
    Turn eggplant over; and bake an additional 12 minutes or until golden.

1 comment:

Followers