Blog Archive

Friday, December 9, 2011

2/3 Papaya, 1 Bananai, 1 Mango and about 1/4 cup of coconut milk (I didn't measure coco milk i just added until i got smoothness I wanted, but i do estimate that it was about 1/4 cup.)
So, I bought the Ninja Kitchen System w/Blender, Food Processor, and Juicer all in one.  I didnt want to spend a bunch of money on separate machines plus we just dont have the space.  I am more interested in the juicing part and the strength of the blades without having to add too much liquid to get my smoothies to blend and chop well.  The only problem is that when juicing you have to strain the juice otherwise its just undrinkable and the texture is just disgusting.  The way I strained it was in a way where it still left some of the pulp (those good nutrients) in my juice.  The first thing I made was cucumber and carrot and apple juice.  It was very "fresh" tasting of course with that needed natural sweetness.  Today is only my 2nd day using it and I froze mango, papya and bananas overnight to make a smoothie so I wouldnt have to water the flavor down with ice.  It was soooo delicious.  I did not want to add dairy so I used coconut milk and bananas for the smoothness and to soften the flavor a bit.  I must say it was rather delicious! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers