Blog Archive

Thursday, December 29, 2011

After the Holiday

Hello my courageous creators! Just stopping through to say hello, I have been on "vacation"... A very baaad vacation!:( :) It's okay...As long as I realize where I'm headed and adjust.  I'm going to post an article about holiday overeating soon...it may be overdue but there's always next yr!:) I am actually thawing out some shrimp right now, I'm going to try my hand at shrimp and asparagus casserole.  Yes I will turn into an asparagus because I absolutely love it!  I have a couple of more recipes to post that turned out absolutely delicious!! I've been kind of worried about posting recipes that aren't 100% healthy, but I'm no super chef yet! I just love to cook (my mom bought me a Wok pan for Xmas, she said since I love to cook so much, lol). So, in my attempt to find healthier alternative recipes I guess I have to be committed to being the "test dummy"...how will I know a good substitute if I don't know the original flavor!:) I'm sitting back listening to smooth jazz, just put my daughter to sleep, feeling so wonderful! Don't have a reason to feel any other way! This post is about NOTHING you may be interested in reading, but I guess I can leave with a good quote to finish your day, “Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.” -Maria Robinson

♥♥♥ Have a productive and creative day!! ♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers